Create a product in the Calendar theme for shopify
Calendar allows you to sell products AND events in the same store, without any app required.
How to create a product
- Go to your Shopify Admin and click on the “Products” tab:
- Click “Add a product” located at the top right-hand corner:
- Enter your product’s “Title” and “Description”:
- Scroll down to the “Images” section to add images of your product. Click “Add images” to upload images from your computer. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the images from your computer’s directory to the images section:
- The first image you upload will become your featured image by default. In order to upload additional images, click “Add images” or by dragging and dropping from your computer:
- Locate the list of products details including “Visibility” to ensure where your products will appear. It is important to tick on the “Online Store” checkbox so your product will be visible in your store.
- Modify the product’s “Organization” as this includes Product Type, Vendor, and Collections
- Input the product’s price. You can also input a compare price for your customer’s reference. Tick the checkbox below to ensure you make the tax included in the product.
- For your Inventory, input your SKU, Barcode and your desired Inventory Policy
- If your product requires shipping, tick the checkbox and input the item’s weight.
- Add your product’s “variants” as our product can come in different colors and sizes. You can individually add up its price if it varies.
- Shopify now gives you an option for SEO as you can now edit your Meta Title and Meta Description which will appear as your customer search for your product.