Montreal-based Shopify experts cooking some Shopify apps.
Discount rules just got smarter. Introducing a new feature in Automatic Discount which will allow you to combine multiple rules for a single discount code.
Historically, the Automatic Discount app allowed you to create one discount rule per order. We then improved it to let you attach an additional restriction to trigger the discount based on Vendor, Product type and Variant name. Today, we introduce a way to create multiple rules per discount, in addition to the default options of the discount itself. Here are a few types of rules you will be able to make. Apply a discount code if cart contains:
- at least 2 products that cost more than $30 together
- at most 1 product that costs less than $10
- any number of products that cost more than $30, but their total weight is lower than 1kg
- any number of products and customer is logged in
- at least 3 products and customer is tagged with VIP
Tabarnapp's mission is to help you get the most of each visit on your Shopify store.